Moxa OnCell G3150A series
Moxa Industrial Serial/Ethernet to LTE Cellular gateway OnCell G3150A Series
- Cellular: 2G/GSM, 3G/UMTS, LTE, and GPS
- Dual SIM GuaranLink for reliable cellular connectivity
- Rugged hardware design for hazardous locations (ATEX Zone 2/IECEx)
- VPN secure connection with IPSec, GRE, and OpenVPN protocols
- Dual power inputs and built-in DI/DO support
- Wide temperature range -30 to 70°C
The Moxa OnCell G3150A-LTE is a reliable and secure LTE gateway providing reliable serial connections and Ethernet networks for Industrial cellular applications.
To enhance industrial reliability, the OnCell G3150A-LTE features isolated power inputs, which together with high-level EMS and wide temperature support give the OnCell G3150A-LTE the highest level of device stability for any rugged environment.
In addition, with dual-SIM GuaranLink and dual power inputs, the OnCell G3150A-LTE supports network redundancy to ensure uninterrupted connectivity.
The OnCell G3150A-LTE also comes with a 3-in-1 serial port for serial over LTE cellular network communication. Use the OnCell G3150A-LTE to collect data and exchange data with serial devices.
- Serial Ports
- Ethernet Ports
- Type of Ethernet Ports
- Copper RJ45
- Max Operating Temperature
- 55 °C
- 70 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- -30 °C
- Datasheet 756.31 KB
Models available (2)