Moxa NE-4000 series
Moxa embedded serial to Ethernet modules
- RS232/422/485 to Ethernet / TCP/IP modules
- Virtual COM port, TCP server, TCP client and UDP modes supported
- Comprehensive and user frinedly management tools
- Massively reduce time to market when Ethernet enabling serial products
- Telnet, DHCP, SNMP and SNTP support
- Low cost starter kits for easy development
Instrument and device manufacturers are increasingly adding Ethernet interfaces to their products in place of the industry standard RS232 or RS485 port. This is due to the migration of Ethernet into many general and industrial automation environments thanks to its low cost and relative familiarity.
To reduce time to market and lower the development cost of network enabling serial devices, Amplicon provide the Moxa NE-4000 series of embedded serial to Ethernet modules.
The small footprint of these units makes them ideal for retro-fitting to almost any serial device rendering it 'Ethernet-ready' within days.
- Serial Ports
- Ethernet Ports
- Type of Ethernet Ports
- Copper RJ45
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature
- 70 °C
- Input Voltage
- 5 VDC
- 10 Mbps
- Up to 115.2 Kbps
Models available (8)