Keysight B2900A Series
Keysight Precision Source/Measure Units (SMU) & Power Source
- Integrated voltage/current 4-quadrant precision source & measurement capabilities
- Wide coverage up to 210 V, 3 A DC/10.5 A pulse
- 10 fA/100 nV minimum measurement resolution (6. digits)
- 10 fA/100 nV minimum sourcing resolution (6. digits)
- 4.3" front panel colour display supports both graphical and numerical view modes
- High resolution arbitrary waveform generation (AWG)
- High speed digitizing capability (maximum 100000 points/s sample rate)
- Free application software to facilitate PC -based instrument control
- IVI-COM drivers, and SCPI supporting conventional SMU command set for basic compatibility
- LXI Core Conformant, USB2.0, GPIB, LAN and digital I/O interface
The Keysigth B2900A (formerly Agilent B2900A) series are compact precision source/measure units featuring up to 2 channels with 10 fA/100 nV or 100 fA/100 nV measurement resolution and 210 V, 3 ADC/10.5 A pulse source capabilities. This series also features intuitive GUI to set-up and view I/V curve on the front panel.
The Keysight B2900A series offers unmatched measurement throughput and supports the conventional SMU SCPI command set for easy test code migration. The B2900A comes with a superior 4.3’’ colour display and various view modes that improve productivity for test, debug and characterisation.
The B2900 series has a broad application range that spans from R&D and education uses to industrial development, test and manufacturing.
- Form Factor
- Displayed Digits
- On board Display
- 90 - 264V, 47 - 63Hz
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 55 °C
- 5 kg
- 6.5 kg
Models available (7)