Moxa NPort W2150A and W2250A series
Moxa Advanced 1 and 2 port wireless device servers
- Support for IEE 802.11 a/b/g networks
- Built in WLAN site survey tool
- Wireless security including WEP,WPA,WPA2
- Wireless roaming with user definable signal strength threshold
- Any baud rate support
- Off line port buffering and serial data log for each port
- Secure and remote management using SSH/SSL
The Moxa NPort W2150A and Moxa W2250A are the ideal choice for connecting your serial devices - such as PLCs, meters, and sensors - to a wireless LAN. They offer support for IEEE 802.11a/b/g operating on either the 2.4GHz or 5GHz band.
The units support wireless roaming for mobile applications, WPA2 for high wireless security, and off-line port buffering to preserve captured serial data in the event of a temporary wireless outage.
Please note that Moxa current lead times are a minimum of 20 to 24 weeks. Contact our team for best alternatives with shorter lead times - 01273 570 220.
- Serial Ports
- Max Operating Temperature
- 55 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- Input Voltage
- 12 to 48 VDC
- Ethernet Ports
- Type of Ethernet Ports
- Copper RJ45
- Up to 921.6 Kbps
- Datasheet 660.30 KB