Moxa ioMirror E3210 series
Moxa Ethernet Peer-to-Peer I/O server
- Remote digital input mapped to local digital output over Ethernet
- High speed peer-to-peer I/O without controller
- Copy sensor inputs to up to sixteen locations
- Local alarm and remote alarm message
- Modbus/ TCP Ethernet interface
The ioMirror E3210 is designed as a cable replacement solution that connects digital input signals to an output device using Peer-to-Peer communication over Ethernet. Up to 8 pairs of digital input and output signals can be exchanged over Ethernet with another ioMirror E3210 as well as to a local PLC or DCS controller. Each input can be mapped to two IP addresses.
Over a local area network, the ioMirror achieves low transfer latency, typically 20ms. With ioMirror servers, remote sensors and switches can now be connected to local controllers or display panels virtually anywhere in the world.
- On board Logic
- Modbus RTU/ASCii
- Modbus TCP
- I/O Direction
- Inputs & Outputs
- Datasheet 762.37 KB
Models available (1)