Moxa ioLogik E2240 / E2242 series
Moxa Active Ethernet analog I/O server
- Analog input channels for mV, V and mA
- Analog output channels or configurable I/O
- Modbus/ TCP Ethernet interface
- Unicode Active messaging with real-time clock
- Peer-to-Peer I/O without controller
- SNMP to I/O mapping
- Easy local control with 'Click & Go' logic
- I/O expansion via RS485
- Drivers for Visual Basic, VB.Net, VC++, C# and Borland Builder
The ioLogik E2240 and E2242 are designed to acquire and control remote sensors and actuators such as pH, conductivity, temperature, pressure, flow and control valves. They use a variety of protocols over Ethernet such as Modbus/ TCP to distribute data to up to 10 host computers.
Each analog input can be independently configured for any voltage or current range detailed in the data sheet. An RS485 serial interface allows channel expansion via the ioLogik 4000 series.
An optional LCD display kit can be used to view and configure network settings such as IP address, change I/O settings and display analog readings.
- On board Logic
- Modbus RTU/ASCii
- Modbus TCP
- I/O Direction
- Inputs & Outputs
Models available (2)