Moxa AWK-4131A series
Moxa Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n Outdoor Wireless Access Point, Bridge, and Client
- 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client
- Seamless roaming with Client-Based Turbo Roaming
- Wireless redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Rugged industrial design with integrated antenna and power isolation
- IP68-rated weatherproof housing designed for outdoor applications
- -40 to 75°C operating temperatures
- Avoid wireless congestion with 5 GHz DFS channel support
Cisco IW3700 series
Cisco 802.11ac IP67 4x4 MIMOIndustrial Wireless 3700 Series Access Points
Hirschmann BAT450-F series
Hirschmann IP65 / IP67 3 x 3 MIMO Wireless Access Points
The Moxa AWK-4131A is an outdoor wireless AP/Bridge/Client which supports IEEE 802.11n MIMO technology. The AWK-4131A is capable of data rates up to 300Mbps, it can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz bands and is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g.
The Moxa AWK-4131A is sealed in a dust-tight/weather-proof IP68 metal housing and rated with a wide -40°C to 75°C operating temperature, the AWK-4131A is an ideal solution for outdoor applications which requires a truly rugged design.
The Moxa AWK-4131A has two redundant DC power inputs increasing the reliability of the power supply and can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier.
Please note that Moxa current lead times are a minimum of 20 to 24 weeks. Contact our team for best alternatives with shorter lead times - 01273 570 220.
- Number of Antennae
- Max Operating Temperature
- 75 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- -40 °C
- IP Rating
- Datasheet 1.20 MB
Models available (1)