Moxa AWK-3131A series
Moxa Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Access Point, Bridge, and Client
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client support
- One RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet portSeamless roaming with Turbo Roaming
- Complete redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Integrated antenna and power isolation
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
- Dual redundant 12 to 48 VDC power inputs
- 5 GHz DFS channel support
- DIN-Rail mount kit included
- Dual band antennas included
- Power supply sold separately
Hirschmann BAT867 series
Hirschmann 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO Wireless Access Points
Hirschmann OpenBAT series
Hirschmann 802.11a/b/g/h/n 3x3 MIMO Wireless Access Points
The Moxa AWK-3131A is a 3-in-1 industrial wireless AP/Bridge/Client, meeting the growing demand for faster data transmission speeds by incorporating IEEE 802.11n technology. The AWK-3131A is capable of a net data rate of up to 300 Mbps and can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz band.
The Moxa AWK-3131A is backwards compatible with IEE 802.11a/b/g, making this an ideal solution for all your wireless applications, whilst still providing full interoperability with your existing wireless equipment.
The Moxa AWK-3131A has two redundant DC power inputs increasing reliability of the power supply and can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier.
Please note that Moxa current lead times are a minimum of 20 to 24 weeks. Contact our team for best alternatives with shorter lead times - 01273 570 220.
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- -40 °C
- Max Operating Temperature
- 60 °C
- 75 °C
- Number of Antennae
- IP Rating
- Datasheet 1.09 MB
Models available (2)