Product unavailable. Due to extended lead times, we recommend alternative products. Please see below.
Not in stock
Moxa AWK-1131A series
Moxa Industrial 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Access Point
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compliant
- One Gigabit Ethernet LAN port
- Up to 300 Mbps data rate
- WEP/WPA/WPA2/802.11X security
- Supports client-based Turbo Roaming
- Dual redundant 12 to 48 VDC power inputs
- 0°C to 60°C operating temperatures
- DIN-Rail mount kit included
- Dual band antennas included
- Power supply sold separately
Hirschmann BAT867 series
Hirschmann 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO Wireless Access Points
From £1,079.55 Hirschmann BAT867 series
The Moxa AWK-1131A is an industrial wireless access point and client, that meets the growing demand for faster data transmission speeds by incorporating IEEE 802.11n technology. The AWK-1131A is capable of a net data rate of up to 300 Mbps and can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz band.
The Moxa AWK-1131A is backwards compatible with IEE 802.11a/b/g, making this an ideal solution for all your wireless applications, whilst still providing full interoperability with your existing wireless equipment.
Please note that Moxa current lead times are a minimum of 20 to 24 weeks. Contact our team for best alternatives with shorter lead times - 01273 570 220.
- Number of Antennae
- Max Operating Temperature
- 60 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- IP Rating
- Datasheet 948.81 KB
Models available (1)
AWK-1131A-EU 802.11a/b/g/n Access Point, RJ45/RP-SAM, EU band, 0 to 60°C