Keysight U2722A / U2723A series
Keysight USB modular source measure unit (SMU), ±20V, ±120mA
- High speed USB 2.0 compatible instrument
- Three channel SMU (Source Measure Unit)
- Four quadrant operation (±20V)
- Maximum current output of 120mA per channel
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Supports Windows 2000, XP and Vista
- Drivers for C/C++, VB, VB.Net, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Agilent T&M Toolkit and VEE
The Keysight U2722A/U2723A (formerly Agilent U2722A/U2723A) USB source measure unit (SMU) is more than just a power supply. It can be programmed for voltage and current, and measure signals down to picoAmps. It is capable of four-quadrant operation, being able to source or sink current with both polarties of output voltage. It can be used as a single USB instrument, or as part of a test system within the Keysight six-slot chassis (Agilent six-slot chassis).
The U2723A offers additional features such as embedded test scripts to simplify automated testing.
The Keysight Measurement Manager (Agilent Measurement Manager) application software provides a quick and easy means to configure and control your SMU without requiring any programming work.
- Form Factor
- PC Based
- On board Display
- Displayed Digits
- +12VDC, 3A
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 °C
- 700 g
- Datasheet 2.90 MB
Models available (2)