Keysight 82351B series
Keysight PCIe GPIB interface card
- Maximum data rate 1.4MB/s
- 3.3 V PCI slot, 32 bits
- Standard and low profile bracket options
- High flexibility via up-plugging (to x4 or x8 PCIe slots)
- Compatible with PCIe rev 1.0a ? IEEE-488.1 and IEEE-488.2 standards
- Interface up to 14 GPIB instruments
PCIe is the next generation of PCI and offers superior speed and performance, making PCIe cards an ideal choice for many computer platforms and automation applications. It is fullly backwards compatible with PCI-configured software or coding, removing the need to reconfigure any code.
The Keysight 82351B is highly flexible with plug-and-play configuration and available with a low profile form factor bracket.
The Keysight 82351B also offers the fast data transfer rate associated with PCIe to support high-bandwidth PC applications, ensuring that data is consistently retained without being overwritten during the transfer to memory.
- Maximum Speed
- 1.4 Mbps
- Max Operating Temperature
- 55 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- USB Type
- Input Voltage
- 5 VDC
- Datasheet 1.40 MB
Models available (1)