ICP DAS tET/tPET Series
ICP DAS Compact Ethernet/Power over Ethernet I/O Units
- support Modbus TCP and UDP protocols
- Built-in powerful 32-bit MCU
- Flexible I/O, includes digital, relay and counter
- 32-bit high speed counter
- Suitable for frequency and PWM digital output measurements
- Peer-to-peer communication
- Low power consumption
- Communication up to 100m without switch hub
- -25 °C ~ +75 °C operating temperature
The ICP DAS tET/tPET series are compact Ethernet I/O devices designed for remote monitoring and control applications. This series support both Modbus TCP & UDP protocols, which makes them easy to integrate with HMI, SCADA, PLC and other software systems.
This series support advanced peer to peer communication and feature a powerful 32-bit ARM microcontroller that efficiently manages newtwork traffic.
The tPET series also offers an IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, this series can be powered by using a standard Cat5 Ethernet cable connected to a PoE switch.
- ICP DAS
- I/O Direction
- Inputs & Outputs
- Modbus TCP
- On board Logic
- Datasheet 12.33 MB
Models available (8)