ADLINK PCIE-9834 series
ADLINK 4-CH 16-Bit 80MS/s PCI Express Digitiser
- 4-Ch Simultaneous inputs, with up to 80MS/s rate
- High resolution 16-bit ADC
- Up to 40MHz bandwidth for analog input
- 1GB onboard storage memory
- Programmable input voltage range of ±0.5V, ±1V, ±5V or ±10V
- Scatter-Gather DMA data transfer for high speed data streaming
- Provide 10 or 20 MHz digital onboard filter
- PLL module for precise synchronization (PCIe-9834P only)
- Supports Windows 10, 8 and 7
The PCIe-9834 and PCIe-9834P high speed digitisers from Adlink incorporate a number of features that enable fast high quality data acquisition. These include 4 simultaneous 80MS/s input channels with 16-bit resolution A/D conversion, 40MHz bandwidth, up to 1GB on-board memory and PLL module (PCIe-9834P only).
The multiple channels allow concurrent recording of signals without inter-channel phase delay. The large memory allows a long recording duration even at the highest sampling rate.
The PCIe-9834 also uses the PCIe x4 form factor allowing for serial point-to-point connections, where burst connection speeds of 250MB/s can be achieved on each connection pair (lane).
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 50 °C
- Datasheet 191.35 KB
Models available (2)