ADLINK cPCI 7248 series
ADLINK 48 channel digital I/O and Counter/ Timer
- 48 lines of configurable digital I/O
- Emulates industry standard 82C55 chip
- Output port status read back
- Supports Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Vista and Linux
- 3 counter/timer channels for event counting
- Drivers for C/C++, VB, Delphi and LabVIEW
The cPCI 7248 from ADLink is a low cost digital I/O board for CompactPCI platforms. It is equipped with 48 lines of digital I/O, emulating the 82C55's mode 0 and is capable of driving 24mA due to a buffered output stage to suit 3U CompactPCI or PXI form factors.
In addition, an on-board 82C54 counter/timer chip provides 3 individual counter/timer channels for event counting and generating interrupts.
- Digital I/O
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 60 °C
- 700 g
Models available (1)