Moxa OnCell G3151 series
Moxa 1-port quad-band Industrial GSM/GPRS IP Gateways
- Connect serial devices easily over cellular networks
- Easy upgrade for users of serial to Ethernet converters
- Universal quad band radios
- TCP server / client, virtual COM and UDP modes
- Reverse virtual COM solves inherent GPRS connection problems
- Panel mount or DIN-rail installation
Whether you want to connect to 1 or 1000 remote serial (RS232/422/485) devices located around the world, the Moxa OnCell G33151 products provide a perfect solution to the remote connectivity problem.
Simply connect your serial device, install a SIM card and appropriately configure a remote PC to achieve a serial cable the length and breadth of the globe.
Current users of Serial to Ethernet converters should be aware of this easy and cost-effective upgrade to a solution that can save the cost of regular site visits.
- Ethernet Ports
- Type of Ports
- Copper RJ45
- Serial Ports
- Type of Serial Ports
- Input Voltage
- 12 to 48 VDC
- Max Operating Temperature
- 55 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- -30 °C
- Datasheet 853.69 KB
Models available (1)