This product is no longer available
Moxa NPort IAW5250A-12I/O-EU - 96185159
NPort IAW5250A-12I/O-EU 2-port RS-232/422/485 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless device server with 8DIs and 4DOs, 0 to 60C
- Link any serial or Ethernet device to an IEEE 802.11a/b/g/nnetwork
- Redundant dual DC power inputs and relay output
- Secure data access with WEP/WPA/WPA2
- microSD for configuration backup
- Wireless Client function for flexible integration
- Serial device server with 6 or 12 digital IOs
The NPort IAW5000A-I/O wireless serial device servers with digital I/Os provide maximum flexibility when you need to integrate serial equipment in the field with a wireless Ethernet network. The combination of digital I/Os makes the device servers well-suited for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications.
The DI/Os on the device can be controlled over TCP/IP using the Modbus TCP protocol and can be configured from a web browser. The device can also be installed as a COM Port on a Windows/Linux PC to make it compatible with legacy applications. All models are ruggedly constructed, DIN-rail mountable and designed with redundant power inputs to ensure uninterrupted operation for industrial applications.
Please note that Moxa current lead times are a minimum of 20 to 24 weeks. Contact our team for best alternatives with shorter lead times - 01273 570 220.
- Serial Ports
- Max Operating Temperature
- 60 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- Input Voltage
- 12 to 48 VDC
- Ethernet Ports
- Type of Ethernet Ports
- Copper RJ45
- Up to 921.6 Kbps
|NPort IAW5250A-12I/O-EU Datasheet||Datasheet||1.74 MB|