Moxa ioThinx 4510/4530 Series
Advanced modular remote I/O with built-in serial ports
- Built-in Modbus RTU gateway function
- Supports Modbus/SNMP/RESTful API/MQTT
- Supports up to 64 I/O modules
- Built-in Azure/AWS/Alibaba Cloud library
- Moxa Industrial Linux with secure boot function
- -40 to 75°C wide operating temperature model available
The ioThinx 4510 and 4530 Series are advance modular remote I/O products with unique hardware and software design, making them ideal for a variety of industrial data acquisition applications.
The ioThinx Series have a distinctive mechanical design that reduces the amount of time required for installation and removal, simplifying deployment and maintenance.
These support Modbus RTU Master protocol for retrieving field site data from serial meters and also supports OT/IT protocol conversion.
In addition, the ioThinx 4530 Series supports Moxa Industrial Linux and a built-in Azure/AWS/Alibaba cloud software development kit so that users can easily save field data to different cloud accounts.
- Modbus RTU/ASCii
- Modbus TCP
- Hot Swap Modules
- Auto Configuration
Models available (3)
Moxa IoThinx 4533
Moxa IoThinx 4510
Moxa ioThinx 4510-T