ioLogik E2214 - 96082607
ioLogik E2214 Active Ethernet I/O server, 6 DI, 6 relays, Modbus/ TCP
- Digital inputs or event counter (no memory on E2210)
- Digital outputs with pulse mode
- Modbus/ TCP Ethernet interface
- Unicode Active messaging with real-time clock
- Peer-to-Peer I/O without controller
- SNMP to I/O mapping
- Easy local control with "Click & Go" logic
- Drivers for Visual Basic, VB.Net, VC++, C# and Borland Builder
The ioLogik E2210/ E2212/ E2214 are designed to acquire and control signals from devices such as proximity switches, optical sensors and switches. They use a variety of protocols over Ethernet such as Modbus/ TCP to distribute data to up to 10 host computers.
Each digital input can be configured for DI or event counter mode, and each digital output or relay can be configured for DO or pulse output mode. An RS485 serial interface allows expansion via the ioLogik 4000 series.
An optional LCD display kit can be used to view and configure network settings such as IP address, change I/O settings and display input status.
- On board Logic
- Modbus RTU/ASCii
- Modbus TCP
- I/O Direction
- Inputs & Outputs
|Code: 91062707||LDP1602 Easy View LCD display kit for ioLogik 2000 series|
|Code: 96048563||Sunpower DR-4524 45W DIN rail smps, universal input, 24Vdc @ 2A output|