Moxa INJ-24A-T - 96135176
Gigabit High-power PoE+ injector, max. output of 36W/60W @24 or 48VDC, extended temperature
- PoE injector for 10/100/1000 Network; Inject power and data to PD (Power Device) Equipment
- Cuts power cabling costs in industrial applications
- 3 kV surge resistance for harsh environments
- Built-in 24/48 VDC booster for redundant dual power inputs
- Supports 60 Watts power output
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T model)
The Moxa INJ-24A is a Gigabit high-power PoE+ injector that combines power and data and delivers them to a powered device over one Ethernet cable.
Designed for power-hungry devices, the Moxa INJ-24A injector provides up to 60 watts, which is twice as much power as conventional PoE+ injectors. The injector also includes features such as a DIP switch configurator and LED indicator for PoE management, and it can also support 24/48 VDC power inputs for power redundancy and operational flexibility. The -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) operating temperature capability makes the INJ-24A ideally suited to operating in harsh industrial environments.
Please note that Moxa current lead times are a minimum of 20 to 24 weeks. Contact our team for best alternatives with shorter lead times - 01273 570 220.
- Input Voltage
- 24 VDC
- 48 VDC
- Max Operating Temperature
- 75 °C
- Min Operating Temperature
- -40 °C
- Type of Ports
- Copper RJ45(POE)
- Accessory type
- PoE Injector
|Moxa INJ-24A-T Datasheet||Datasheet||563.87 KB|