AWK-3131A-EU - 96165071
AWK-3131A-EU 802.11a/b/g/n Access Point, EU Band, -25°C to 60°C
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n AP/bridge/client support
- One RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet portSeamless roaming with Turbo Roaming
- Complete redundancy with AeroLink Protection
- Integrated antenna and power isolation
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (-T models)
- Dual redundant 12 to 48 VDC power inputs
- 5 GHz DFS channel support
- DIN-Rail mount kit included
- Dual band antennas included
- Power supply sold separately
The Moxa AWK-3131A is a 3-in-1 industrial wireless AP/Bridge/Client, meeting the growing demand for faster data transmission speeds by incorporating IEEE 802.11n technology. The AWK-3131A is capable of a net data rate of up to 300 Mbps and can operate on either the 2.4 or 5 GHz band.
The Moxa AWK-3131A is backwards compatible with IEE 802.11a/b/g, making this an ideal solution for all your wireless applications, whilst still providing full interoperability with your existing wireless equipment.
The Moxa AWK-3131A has two redundant DC power inputs increasing reliability of the power supply and can be powered via PoE to make deployment easier.
- Min Operating Temperature
- 0 °C
- Number of Antennae
- Max Operating Temperature
- 60 °C
- IP Rating
|AWK-3131A-EU Datasheet||Datasheet||1.09 MB|