N6781A-ATO - 91152533
Keysight N6781A-ATO - SMU for Battery Drain Analysis, 2-Quadrant, 20V/1A
- Low profile 19" rackmount Modular Power System
- Flexible design for up to four DC outputs
- Standard, high performance and precision modules
- Fast command processing time
- Connect via GPIB, USB and LAN (LXI Class C compliant)
The Keysight (formerly Agilent) N6700 low-profile Modular Power System is a 1U high multiple-output programmable DC power supply system that enables system integrators to optimise performance, power and price to match test needs.
Choose up to four of the 20 different DC power modules in any combination, to produce a system designed for each specific test requirement. There are three chassis rated from 400W to 1200W to suit the power required to drive the output modules.
The N6700 modules come with built-in measurement of voltage and current to simplify wiring and design of an ATE system
- Form Factor
- DC Power Module
- Max Volts
- 0 - 20
- Max Watts