DataTaker DT85 series
DataTaker Intelligent 48 channel data logger
- Up to 48 analog sensor channels, 12 digital channels
- Two serial sensor input and four SDI-12 inputs
- Stores over 10 million readings internally plus USB storage facility
- Ethernet, RS232 and USB communications
- Graphical user interface runs on web browser
- Switchable sensor excitation aids low power applications
- Integrated cellular modem (DT85M and DT85GM only)
- Vibrating Wire support (DT85GM only)
- Modbus and web servers built-in
- CANbus and GPS interface modules available
The DT85 series data logger from dataTaker allows up to 32 isolated or 48 common referenced analog inputs to be used in many combinations.
Supported measurements include temperature, DC voltage, current, resistance, bridges, strain gauges and frequency. They are isolated and over-voltage protected to provide reliable monitoring in noisy environments.
The DT85 series data logger has universal digital channels which provide input, output and counters up to 10kHz.
Other digital features include a trigger for event logging, phase encoding and a latching relay.
- Form Factor
- Logger Display
- 2 x 16 Dot matrix LCD
- Logging Channels
- Up to 50
- Flash Expansion
- Datasheet 861.01 KB
- Datasheet 755.59 KB
- Datasheet 747.38 KB
- Datasheet 768.45 KB
- Datasheet 168.30 KB
- Datasheet 173.01 KB
- Datasheet 94.07 KB
- Datasheet 393.59 KB
Models available (3)