Amplicon PCI272 series
Amplicon 72-CH Digital I/O card
- 72 lines of flexible programmable digital I/O
- 32-bit PCI board
- Supports Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Linux
- Multiple interrupt sources with custom interrupt register
- Drivers for Visual C/C++, VB.NET, Delphi, VEE and LabVIEW
The 72 digital I/O lines of the PCI272 are arranged in three clusters of three 8-bit ports which can be programmed as inputs or outputs, separately or collectively giving tremendous flexibility of operation.
This board can be used as a building block to create large systems based on other products from our 200 series. These include the EX200 series of external panels which provided input and output isolation, or relays, and terminals for connecting signals.
- I/O Type
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 60 °C
Models available (1)