PCI230+ - 96052503
PCI230+ Multifunction 16-bit PCI board with digital I/O & counter timers
- Universal PCI compatible, 3.3V or 5V
- 500kS/s with 16-bit resolution
- 16 single-ended or 8 differential inputs
- Two analog outputs with FIFO
- Flexible analog and digital triggering
- Supports Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows 7 and Linux
- 24 digital I/O and counter/timers
- Drivers for C/C++, VB/VB.Net, C#, Delphi, VEE and LabVIEW
The Amplicon PCI230+ is a Universal PCI compatible data acquisition card featuring high resolution, true differential inputs, extensive triggering and improved input protection.
Just like its predecessor, the PCI230+ will measure a wide range of analog inputs, has two analog outputs, 24 digital I/O and three counter timers. Every board comes with a CD ROM containing software drivers, a technical manual, software examples and other useful information.
DAX software allows non-programmers to set up and control the board in an Excel environment.
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 60 °C