PCI 9111HR - 96003588
PCI 9111HR Low cost 16-bit multifunction board
- 32-bit PCI board
- 16 single ended inputs at 100kS/s A/D sampling speed
- 12 and 16-bit resolution available
- Supports Windows 7, Vista, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux
- On board A/D 1024 samples FIFO memory
- Drivers for VB, C/C++, Delphi, LabVIEW, MATLAB and DASYLab
- 2 year warranty
These low cost multifunction DAQ boards from ADLINK provide real value for money. Offering three A/D trigger modes, several software options, programmable pacer or external pulse, they are very competitively priced.
In addition to 16 single-ended analog inputs, the PCI 9111 data acquisition boards have one 12-bit analog output.
Use DAQCreator software to set up and control the analog inputs in minutes.'
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 60 °C
|PCI 9111HR Datasheet||Datasheet||236.95 KB|
|Code: 91072562||DIN-37D-01 Terminal block with 37-pin D-sub female connector|
|Code: 91014933||ACL-10137-2MM Screened 37-way cable 37-way male D to 37-way male D 2 metre|
|Code: 90976568||ACL-10337 37-way D type bracket for digital I/O channels|
|Code: 90956109||ACL-10137-1MM Screened cable, 37-way male D to male D, 1m|