ADLINK DAQe-2200 series
ADLINK 64-CH, 12/16-Bit, Up to 3MS/s Multifunction Cards
- x1 lane PCI Express interface
- 64 high speed analog input channels
- Two fast 1MHz analog output channels
- Full speed simultaneous operation of input and output
- Analog and digital triggering
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT 98, NT, 2000 and Linux
- 24 digital I/O lines
- Drivers for C/C++, VB, Delphi, LabVIEW, MATLAB and DASYLab
- 2 year warranty
The ADLINK DAQe-2200 series of data acquisition boards for PCI Express bus, can scan up to 64 analog input channels, in any order, at the maximum conversion rate. Each channel can be configured with different gain, unipolar or bipolar, single-ended or differential and all this information is stored in the channel list.
A custom instrumentation amplifier settles the signal before A/D conversion for high gain, fast sampling applications. The autocalibration function trims the ADC and stores calibration constants in an EEPROM.
The two analog output channels can be operated simultaneously with the analog inputs at full speed. The DAQe-2200 series requires 2 x DIN68S termination blocks and cables to interface all channels.'
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 55 °C
Models available (3)