ADLINK DAQ 2200 series
ADLINK 64-CH, 12/16-Bit, Up to 3MS/s Multifunction Cards
- 32-bit Universal PCI Bus Master DMA transfers with scatter-gather
- 64 high speed analog input channels
- Two fast 1MHz analog output channels
- Full speed simultaneous operation of input and output
- Analog and digital triggering
- Supports Windows 10, 7, Vista, 98, NT, 2000, XP, Server 2003 and Linux
- 24 lines of digital I/O
- Drivers for C/C++, VB, Delphi, LabVIEW, MATLAB and DASYLab
- 2 year warranty
The DAQ 2200 series of data acquisition boards from ADLINK, can scan up to 64 channels, in any order, at the maximum conversion rate. Each channel can be configured with different gain, unipolar or bipolar, single-ended or differential and all this information is stored in the channel gain list.
A custom instrumentation amplifier settles the signal before A/D conversion for high gain, fast sampling applications. There is an autocalibration function that ensures high accuracy is maintained.
The two analog output channels can be operated simultaneously with the analog inputs at full speed. The 2200 series requires 2 x DIN68S/1M to interface all channels.'
- External Clock Input
- External Digital Trigger Input
- External Analogue Trigger Input
- Operating Temperature
- 0 - 55 °C
Models available (3)